Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte
Live. Life. Vibrantly.
About Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte
Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte is located in fashionable east El Paso, full of culture, entertainment and cosmopolitan opportunities. The El Paso senior living community is near The Hospitals of Providence East Campus and Cielo Vista Mall. When you’re ready to explore, visit El Paso Zoo, Plaza Theatre and El Paso Museum of Art.
A library, game room and media lounge become extensions of your home. Gather with friends and neighbors for chef-prepared meals each day and discover new hobbies from our active social calendar. Choose from exercise classes, dessert socials, dancing, bingo and more. Outside, walk your dog along the grounds or stop and smell the rose garden. Our residents love calling Rio Norte home and so will you. Visit today and you’ll wonder why you didn’t find us sooner.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home